*** BOYS v VICAM
FRI, NOV 22 CHECK-IN 7:30PM
BAYSIDE HIGH SCHOOL ***
BOYS are on their BEST BEHAVIOR!
· There is to be no running or horseplay anywhere inside or outside the school
· when the whistle blows the mouths go closed
· Everyone stands for the prayer
· no playing with the water fountain or white board
· the swimmers are to give RESPECT to the deck parents, coaches, refs and other swimmers by listening, focusing their attention on the pool and cheering on their teammates
· When the swimmer is given their stroke upon check-in they are to remember or write down what they are swimming
· The swimmers are not to ask their what their time was, as the coaches are focusing their attention on the meet. They must come to practice to find out their time.
All swimmers must check-in with Coaching Staff upon your arrival.
There are many moving pieces in setting up the meet,
Please email me immediately if you are UNABLE to attend the meet.
Swimmers are reminded to have their bathing suits on under their clothes and have a gym bag large enough to hold ALL their belongings (which should have their names on them).
Valuables should NOT be left in the locker rooms.
Male guardians are NEEDED in the locker room to keep order,
Moms are allowed on deck (only) to keep order.
If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late for the meet, please send a text message to
Coach Leni 917-751-8206 or Coach Kerry 917-449-4334
Bayside High School
3224 Corporal Kennedy St.
Bayside, NY 11361